Norwood International High School is delighted to offer School Tours to prospective families throughout the year.
These tours feature a presentation from our principal and student leaders, followed by a school tour to view our stunning facilities and students in action. Visitors will get to:
- Learn about how we develop engaged global learners
- Hear about our focus on middle and senior schooling and unique transition program
- Discover our diverse curriculum offerings and personalised learning experiences
- Enjoy a guided tour of our stunning state-of-the-art learning spaces
- Observe our school and students ‘in action’
- Ask questions about our school and our world class learning experiences.
Interested families will also need to register via our online booking process. Please note there is a limit of three per family.
All School Tours commence at 9:30am and take approximately 75 minutes. Visitors are requested to arrive 5-10 minutes early and meet in the reception area.
2024 School Tours are scheduled for the following dates:
- Friday 1 March – Special Interest Focused. Bookings via this link.
- Friday 5 April
- Friday 3 May
- Friday 31 May
- Friday 2 August
- Friday 30 August
- Friday 1 November
Bookings for school tours are essential via TryBooking.